Nifty Fifty Fridays
50 Types of Lead Magnets to Help You Grow Your Email List
Lead magnets are the secret to growing your email list and finding new donors.
What’s a lead magnet you ask? It’s something so compelling folks will give you their email to get it -- think e-book, interactive quiz, online course, videos or audio book.
To help you pinpoint the right lead magnet for your organization, here’s a list of 50 lead magnet categories!
If you’d like to learn more about how to grow your donor base and better engage with your supporters, come to the Nonprofit Storytelling Conference!
- E-books: Comprehensive guides on your cause.
- Webinars: Live sessions with experts discussing your nonprofit's focus.
- Online Courses: Training modules about relevant skills or knowledge areas.
- Case Studies: Real-life examples of the impact of your organization.
- Infographics: Visual presentations of key facts and figures.
- Templates: For planning, organizing, or other relevant activities.
- Checklists: Steps to achieve a goal related to your nonprofit's mission.
- Resource Lists: Tools, websites, or books your audience might find useful.
- Whitepapers: In-depth research papers on topics pertinent to your cause.
- Podcasts: Regular episodes featuring discussions about your nonprofit's work.
- Printables: Calendars, posters, or planners with themed designs.
- Exclusive Videos: Interviews, behind-the-scenes looks, or other unique content.
- Survey Results: Insights from research or polls your organization conducted.
- Sample Chapters: From a relevant book or upcoming publication.
- Event Tickets: Exclusive passes to workshops, seminars, or fundraisers.
- Challenges: 30-day activities to raise awareness or funds.
- Reports: Annual summaries, impact statistics, or future projections.
- Interactive Quizzes: Engaging tests with results that tie back to your cause.
- Slide Decks: From past presentations or talks.
- Exclusive Articles: In-depth pieces not available on your regular blog.
- Discount Coupons: For your online store or partner organizations.
- Photo Albums: From your events, trips, or initiatives.
- Community Access: Exclusive membership to a private online community or forum.
- Toolkits: A set of resources to help achieve a certain task.
- Databases: Curated lists or data sets relevant to your audience.
- Fact Sheets: Quick-reference guides on topics related to your mission.
- Interactive Maps: Displaying your work, beneficiaries, or other relevant locations.
- FAQ Guides: Addressing common questions or concerns.
- Story Collections: From beneficiaries, volunteers, or donors.
- Art and Craft Tutorials: Related to your cause or mission.
- Calendars: With important dates, events, or themed around your mission.
- Documentaries: Short films about your work or beneficiaries.
- Games/Puzzles: Themed after your cause, perhaps an online game or printable puzzle.
- Merchandise: Limited edition items or samples.
- Music Playlists: Curated to evoke feelings related to your cause.
- Workbooks: Interactive guides to explore topics deeper.
- DIY Kits: Related to your cause (e.g., environmental cleanup kits).
- Greeting Cards: Themed around your nonprofit's mission.
- Bookmarks: With inspirational quotes or information.
- Stickers: Digital or physical, celebrating your cause.
- Coloring Pages: With designs related to your mission.
- Flashcards: With key facts, terms, or other educative content.
- Personalized Reports: Tailored feedback on a user's engagement with your cause.
- Predictive Tools: Like calculators or estimators for contributions.
- Audiobooks: Narrations of your content or stories.
- Testimonials: Stories of impact from your beneficiaries.
- Blueprints: Strategies, plans, or models you've adopted for success.
- Patterns: For knitting, sewing, or other crafts that tie into your cause.
- Training Modules: For volunteers or those interested in your field of work.
- Stencils: Themed after your cause, for art projects or events.
Like what you see? Get Nifty Fifty Fridays delivered right to your inbox!
Click the green button to sign up.