Nonprofit Storytelling for Board Members.
Do your board members inspire others to give?
They can with stories!
When your board members are comfortable telling stories, you raise more money, and more people become engaged with your organization.
“Nonprofit Storytelling for Board Members” is a small, easy to read, book that is designed to help board members tell better stories, and get them comfortable telling them in your community.
Board members will learn:
- Three types of stories they need to tell
- The four building blocks of a powerful story
- Seven story triggers to keep their listener captivated
- Three phrases to engage anybody
- How to structure a story for maximum effectiveness
- How to find great stories
- What types of details to include in their stories
- There is also a section with exercises to help your board members easily craft their own stories
Order your free book today.
All we ask is you pay the shipping. Click the red button.
"Nonprofit Storytelling for Board Members".
“WOW, what an important resource for me. There are specific building blocks and techniques for designing “storytelling” or any communication. It’s a great book!”
- Nancy Rohde, Clallam County Pro Bono Lawyers
"A terrific tool, both for board members, and for me!”
- Michelle Coleman, Hearing Speech & Deafness Center
“The storytelling principles are clear, concise and immediately applicable. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to tell a story in a way that really moves people.”
- Dr. Steve Richards, Director of Development – Warm Beach Senior Community