How Coronavirus has Impacted Donor Attitudes on Giving
Watch the recorded webinar for an insightful conversation with Mark Phillips, the head of Bluefrog Fundraising in the UK.
Mark talks about his key findings around how donors are thinking right now. You'll learn how to use these key findings to changes your approach to fundraising during this COVID-19 crisis.
- Recent findings from his research into donor attitudes towards giving (during the COVID-19 crisis)
- Examples of how Bluefrog is using the findings in its latest fundraising appeals
- Answers to your most pressing questions about these topics too!
When we recorded the webinar, we had some internet glitched at the start. But then the connection got better and all went well.
Below, you'll find the presentation slides, along with links that were mentioned during the webinar.
- Mark's presentation slides - click here to download
- Link to Mark's blog - click here
- Why Do People Give Podcast - click here
- Free Coronavirus appeal templates - click here
- How to write a COVID-19 Emergency E-Appeal - click here
- Nonprofit Storytelling Conference Session Videos - click here
This webinar is:
Hosted by Shanon Doolittle & Sponsored by Bloomerang