Major gifts and capital campaigns during times of crisis and change
COVID-19 and the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis, MN have changed all aspects of American life and will reshape our future.
Nonprofits have a critical role to play in rebuilding now and in the years to come. Whether directly involved or impacted by these events nonprofits must consider the impact of current day events on the life of their nonprofit and its fundraising.
In this recorded webinar, Pearl D. Shaw will help you think about how your organization can move forward when the world around us is rapidly changing.
You’ll leave empowered to guide or participate in conversations related to these five questions:
- Do all aspects of our organization support our campaign?
- Is our case for support still relevant? (mission, goals and fundraising priorities)
- What do we know about our donors’ and funders’ priorities and how they are responding to COVID-19 and the movement for Black Lives?
- What will be different for our organization as a result of COVID-19 and the Black Lives Matters movement?
- Has our relevancy increased or decreased? Do we need to change how we operate? Do we have the capacity and infrastructure to respond to our community?
Watch the video below.
Download the presentation slides. Click here
To get the links to three additional free resources to help with both your nonprofit's fundraising and diversity, sign up at: https://bit.ly/NPSFollowUp