Driving around an old Army base by
NONPROFIT STORY TOUR - EPISODE 9
Stop guessing about your donors.
You don't need to guess what stories to tell your donors, or when to ask them for a larger gift. That's the beauty of a good database. It can act as your magic crystal ball.
In today's video you'll meet Jay Love and Steven Shattuck from Bloomerang. Their donor database software is amazing. Plus, both Jay and Steven are incredibly smart when it comes to fundraising and communicating with donors.
In today's episode you'll learn:
- What stories you should tell new donors to get another donation
- One way to retain special event, and memorial tribute donors.
- Two survey questions to ask every new donor (and when to ask them)
- Why stories fall flat with some donors, and how to fix that problem
- How to get that elusive second gift from donors, and get them addicted to giving 🙂
- How an engagement meter can help you get larger gifts
Jay and Steven have a lot to share with you. Come to the Nonprofit Storytelling Conference and meet them in person. Sit down with them and learn how you can better track your donors' interest in your organization, and pinpoint which stories your donors will respond to.
If you haven't signed up for future episodes of the Nonprofit Story Tour, please do so. We're driving all over America and filming episodes for you. Sign up below the video.
Learn how to tell better stories and connect with donors.
Come to this year's Nonprofit Storytelling Conference
WATCH ALL THE EPISODES
If you haven't signed up to receive each of the Nonprofit Story Tour episodes, please do so. Use the form below.
In each episode you'll discover storytelling strategies and techniques you can use to better connect with donors and supporters. Become part of the Nonprofit Story Tour family.
Sign up today.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
The following sponsors helped make the Nonprofit Story Tour possible.
Please visit their websites by clicking on their names. Thank you.