Talking with John Haydon about engaging donors through social media in
NONPROFIT STORY TOUR - EPISODE 12
Our friend John was diagnosed with cancer shortly after this episode was filmed.
He passed on February 10, 2020. He touched so many lives. He will be missed.
How to engage donors through social media.
In today's episode you'll meet John Haydon. When it comes to raising money through social media, John is the expert. He's also the author of "Facebook Marketing for Dummies".
You are going to learn so much from John today.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How John helped an organization increase donations by 33% (it was a simple fix)
- Why you may be failing to connect with donors online
- What the most essential element to social media success is
- Where to start with social media before you tell your story
- How to find out what your social media audience really wants to talk about
- Why it's not enough to have the tools and tactics
- How to take the pressure off yourself when you're constantly in search of new stories to tell
- You'll also learn the three P's of a storytelling framework
If you've ever wanted a shortcut into knowing what to do to raise money through social media, this video is it. You're going to learn so much from John.
Watch the video below.
Learn how to tell better stories and connect with donors.
Come to this year's Nonprofit Storytelling Conference
WATCH ALL THE EPISODES
If you haven't signed up to receive each of the Nonprofit Story Tour episodes, please do so. Use the form below.
In each episode you'll discover storytelling strategies and techniques you can use to better connect with donors and supporters. Become part of the Nonprofit Story Tour family.
Sign up today.