In this episode:
How to Turn Your Organization Around (after losing 65% of your donor base)
In this episode from the Nonprofit Story Tour, you'll learn how one South Carolina United Way lost 65% of their donors in a single year -- and what they did to stay alive.
(Big hint: Storytelling played a role...)
You'll also learn how three letters on a sticky note became this organization's mantra and helped turn their fundraising around.
Fill out the form below to watch this free video and learn how telling YOUR story can help you thrive in times of economic instability.
Sign up below
When you sign up, you'll also get 12 more episodes for FREE.
These episodes will help you turn your stories into donations.
In each episode, fundraisers share strategies that'll help you raise more money and create deeper donor relationships.
Here's just some of what you'll learn:
- How storytelling + storylistening = transformational fundraising
- Powerful questions you can ask of your community... to connect with them on a deeper level
- The three big mistakes most nonprofits make when creating fundraising videos (and how to avoid them)
- The magic storytelling formula a Hollywood producer uses to keep audiences engaged ... and how you can use it in your storytelling
- How -- and when -- to add comedy to your event speeches, appeals and newsletters
- How to get past the 'Donor Gatekeeper Problem'
- The secret behind one of the most powerful, money-raising newsletters (from the woman who created it)
- What stories you should tell new donors... so you can get another gift
- How one organization used storytelling to craft a new vision statement. And then boosted their fundraising by 200% (!!)
- How to make your fundraising letters feel personal (and simple way to boost response rates)
- The key ingredient to using social media to raise more money (hint: it's storytelling)
- How to find million dollar stories
So, if you want become a more powerful storyteller, inspire your donors and raise more money for your organization, sign up to watch all the episodes from the Nonprofit Story Tour.
Sign up below
Want to continue your storytelling journey, with a community of like-minded fundraisers?
Come to the Nonprofit Storytelling Conference.
Click the blue button below to learn more.